Discovery, manage, and control NVX devices with GP NVX Manager . Use in projects as small as just a few NVX endpoints to bigger projects with 500+.
The GP NVX Manager provides a variety of options and features such as the following:
- One click device discovery
- At a glance Online/Offline status
- Import multiple devices at once
- Multi-site support for grouping devices together.
- CSV import/export for adding new devices and making changes to existing
- At a glance config difference shows what settings are different on the device vs saved in configuration
- Send configuration settings to multiple devices simultaneously with option to choose which settings to update.
- Set IP addressing(DHCP or Static)
- Set DNS servers
- Set system time, time zone, and time server
- Set host name
- Set device mode (Transmitter/Receiver)
- Set multicast address
- Set IP ID and Address
- Set various site wide settings such as EDID, analog audio mode, Output resolution, etc.
- Set Dante Name (only applies to NVX-352(c) and NVX-363(c) devices)
- Start/Stop streams
- Set stream location
- Set Audio/Video source (only applies to NVX-352(c) and NVX-363(c) devices)
- Set Dante Audio source
- Set analog audio mode
- Set inputs EDID and HDCP capability
- Set outputs color mode, color depth, resolution, etc.
- Start/Stop NAX(AES67) streams
- Set NAX(AES67) multicast data
- Endpoint control
- Source/Destination group control
Bundle includes Control4 AV Switch Driver
There are no reviews yet.